***WITSU ARE HIRING***
2 shop co-ordinators required for next academic year. Details below.
Employer: Waterford Institute of Technology Students’ Union
Position: WIT Students’ Union Shop Co-ordinator
No. of positions available: Two
- Administration (filing, photocopying, binding, printing etc).
- Dealing with customers.
- Taking telephone calls.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and consciously act as an ambassador for the
- Strong communicator.
- Reporting to WIT Students’ Union President and the shop Manager on a weekly basis.
- Management and security of Student Union Offices.
- Stock Control.
- Maintain a standard of cleanliness in the SU Shop and Social areas.
- You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Third level qualification or relevant experience essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- At least six months retail or office experience is desirable.
- Good computer and administration skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint).
Hours of work will be 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
9 month contract from Monday 27th of August 2018 – 31st of May 2019
Hourly rate of pay will be €10 gross.
How to apply:
Please email your current CV with an appropriate cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications should be received no later than 5pm on Monday, 11th June 2018.
Interviews will be held before the end of June.