Will you be the next school convenor for….
Science and Computing
- Executive meetings
- Overseeing the governance and structures of WITSU
- Liaise with Reps and WITSU Officers on course and class issues within their respective schools
- Helping WITSU Education Officer recruit Reps within your academic school in September
- Working with WITSU Officers on campaigns and events
- Facilitating 1 school forum per semester
- Volunteering roughly 1-4 hours a week on Convenor Role duties. Time allocated will vary week to week depending on the amount of support WITSU need.
- Facilitate introduction bonding event for their school Reps.
- Each speaker will have 1.5 mins to state why they want to be convenor.
- After candidates from each school have spoken, Reps from that school will be invited to vote by ballot paper for the Convenor of their choice.
- Interest of running for this position is to be expressed through email to WITSU Education Officer Marie Sheedy by April 21st 5:00pm.
- Any candidate who cannot attend the AGM, can delegate a nominated person to read their speech and complete the hustings on their behalf.
- Voting will take place at the AGM April 25th 5:00pm. Class Reps from relevant schools only, can vote for their convenor.
- Voting will take place in designated ballot areas of the Auditorium.
For more information, contact Marie Sheedy
086-0499842 / email@example.com